Your privacy is critically important to us.
- Like most website operators, CollectYourTicket collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. CollectYourTicket's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how CollectYourTicket's visitors use its website. From time to time, CollectYourTicket may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- CollectYourTicket also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged-in users and for users leaving comments on https://collectyourticket.com blog posts. CollectYourTicket only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to CollectYourTicket's websites choose to interact with CollectYourTicket in ways that require CollectYourTicket to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that CollectYourTicket gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://collectyourticket.com to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products, or services.
https://collectyourticket.com uses Google AdWords for remarketing
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- CollectYourTicket discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on CollectYourTicket's behalf or to provide services available at CollectYourTicket's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using CollectYourTicket's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. CollectYourTicket will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, CollectYourTicket discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental requests, or when CollectYourTicket believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of CollectYourTicket, third parties, or the public at large.
- If you are a registered user of https://collectyourticket.com and have supplied your email address, CollectYourTicket may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with CollectYourTicket and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. CollectYourTicket takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally-identifying information.
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- CollectYourTicket may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
- CollectYourTicket may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However,
- CollectYourTicket does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, CollectYourTicket uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- Those who engage in transactions with CollectYourTicket – by purchasing CollectYourTicket's services or products are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, CollectYourTicket collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with CollectYourTicket. CollectYourTicket does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- At CollectYourTicket.com, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our users' data. We understand the importance of safeguarding personal information and we take great care to ensure that our data collection, processing and storage practices comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- If you wish to have your data deleted from our platform, please send an email to [email protected] requesting that your data be deleted. Once we receive your request, we will reconfirm your request by sending an email to the email address provided in your initial request. This is to ensure that the request is valid and authorized.
- Once we receive confirmation from you, we will delete all data associated with your account from our system. This includes any personal information that we may have collected from you during your use of our platform.
- We take the security and privacy of our users' data very seriously and we have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is protected. Our servers are hosted in secure data centers and we employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Please note that we may be required to retain certain data for legal or regulatory purposes. In such cases, we will ensure that any data we retain is subject to appropriate safeguards and protections.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. We are committed to addressing any concerns you may have and to working with you to ensure the protection of your personal information.